Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6.04 US History
Transcript of 6.04 US History
Revenge against Japan
Conflicts continued to rise amongst countries
A war started with the the US and South Korea
Wanted to win China over before they became communists with the Soviet Union
He wasn't allowed to be general anymore and China was controlled by the communist mess.
We stopped messing with China, but failed to get them to be a democracy.
Definitely DID NOT want a World War 3.
When China fell to communist control,
People thought he should've done more to stop it.
Wanted to help North Korea fight against the UN and South Korea
The war ended once they jumped in and fought
China became a communist in the end.
Wanted peace, and to protect the nations they were allied with.
But they had to get involved with another war to help South Korea because they were allied with them and to stop the spread of communism.
So they helped push North Korea back to it's borders.
The Korean War