Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Brazil
The movie “City of God” can show how do these people live. Social Conditions Carnaval is usually celebrated in February or March, I never know exactly.
- Originated in Rio de Janeiro in 1641, when the city's bourgeoisie (rich people) imported the practice of holding balls and masquerade parties from Paris. It was later derived from Native American and African cultures. Carnaval Natural beauties Rio de Janeiro has many natural beauties… Natural Beauties Rio de Janeiro will host the 2016 Summer Olympics, and will be the first South American city to host the event -It held the World Cup final of 1950 when Brazil lost to Uruguay.
-Capacity of 120,000 people.
-Maracanã was site for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies and football (soccer) competition of the 2007 Pan-American Games, and will host the final match of 2014 FIFA World Cup and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies and football (soccer) matches of the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. Maracanã Stadium
Leblon neighborhood and Ipanema Beach - Symbol of the city of Rio de Janeiro, is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Obviously, one of the city’s post card.
- 38 meters high (125 ft.), and it was set in 1922.
- The Christ is the image of the carioca people faith and sympathy. Christ redeemer Sugarloaf cable car The capital of Rio de Janeiro State is Rio de Janeiro city.
The city is commonly divided into the historic downtown; the tourist-friendly South Zone, with its world-famous beaches such as Copacabana Beach; the residential North Zone; and the West Zone, with the newer Barra da Tijuca district. Rio de Janeiro It was discovered by the Portuguese in 1502. They came through the Guanabara Bay. The region of Rio was actually inhabited by the Tupi, Puri, Botocudo and Maxakalí people. They were all Brazilian Indigenous people at the time. historical facts Now that you guys know about a little bit of Rio de Janeiro, I am going to show you a video about how the 2016 Olympics will work.
Hope you all enjoy it ~ Rio was eternalized in the hit song "Garota de Ipanema" (The Girl from Ipanema) composed by Antonio Carlos Jobim, also know as Tom Jobim, and recognized worldwide and recorded by international stars such as Frank Sinatra, and Ella Fitzgerald. Beaches Sugar Loaf cable car. An idea of Brazilian engineer Augusto Ferreira Ramos inaugurated on October 27, 1912. It’s the first installed in Brazil and the third in the world, it is a major icon of Rio tourism and has become a trademark of the city.
From the inauguration untill nowadays, it has transported more than 31 million tourists from all over the world. Rio has many attractions not only for tourists, but also for people who live in there ^.^ Tourist attractions Brazil