Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MODALS
Which are they?
What do they express?
Why are they important for learners?
can use in their daily conversations to show certainty and probability when giving advise, giving opinions, seeking permission and making suggestions;
to show certainty or possibility, especially when immediate action is required;
to show different types of certainty and importance;
as they have their own unique functions in every sentence that we use;
How can we help students to learn modals?
practice (cloze exercises, key word transformations, error correction, drills/transformation drills)
Extra materials and ideas