Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Art Elements
Outlines the edge of shapes
Used to suggest mood
Involves Hue (color name), Intensity (strength), and Value (lightness or darkness).
Describes an enclosed 2D area.
Refers to the range of light and dark within a composition.
Helps to create a realistic sense of depth.
The "building blocks" used to create art.
The path of a point moving through space.
The Color Wheel is the tool artists use to identify primary, secondary, and intermediate colors, as well as various color schemes.
Has length and width.
Can be open, closed, positive, negative, geometric or organic.
Refers to the tactile quality of the surface.
How does it feel or LOOK like it might feel?
The Area in which art is organized.
Defines the areas between, around or below an object.
Described as positive, negative, foreground, mid-ground and background.
Refers to 3D objects.
Has height, width and depth.
Resides in space.