Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Investment in Germany
Transcript of Investment in Germany
Germany 2.57 trillion 20%
France 1.99 trillion 16%
United Kingdom 1.74 trillion 14%
Spain 1.07 trillion 9%
Netherlands 0.60 trillion 5%
Poland 0.37 trillion 3%
Czech Republic 0.16 trillion 1% Country GDP in euros Share of GDP (EU 27) Biggest branches 1. Healthcare
5. Machinery and Plant Engineering
10. Groceries Age structure and development Age groups 1. War generation: born between 1925 and 1940 2. Prosperity generation: 1952-1966 3. Generation X: 1967-1981 4. Generation Y: 1981-1996 Consumer behavior of generation Y Natural and fresh German products Reduced desire for convenience of products Flexible in their daily buying decisions Reduced sensitivity for prices High quality standard Strong brands are in the focus Ethnic groups and religious groups Wealth distribution Distribution of income Distribution of capital Market entry forms Mergers & Acquisitions Joint Ventures Subsidiaries
Sales/ Representative Office
Autonomous Branch Legal forms Individual Enterprise (e.K.) Partnership (GbR) Corporation (AG, GmbH) Duties, Taxes, and Standards Import law Tax Law Most important sources of legislation: the civil code, the commercial code, the act on unfair competition, the private limited companies act, and the public limited companies act Geography Mixed facts Political system Export partners Central position Infrastructure Legal certainty Innovative climate Government incentives Taxation system Highly skilled workforce Security of intellectual property rights Legal considerations Sources http://www.entergermany.com/index.html http://www.gtai.de