Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 3-Placements
or Exceptional Students
K-12 Placement Continuum
Inside regular class >80%
Inside regular class 40-79%
Inside regular class <40%
Public separate day facility
Private separate day facility
Public residential facility
Private residential facility
ECSE Placement Continuum
Early childhood setting
Early childhood special ed (ECSE)
Mainstreaming/inclusion with accommodations & modifications
Co-Teaching (previously CWC)
Why practice inclusion?
Required to educate in Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
Making inclusion work
Establish a culture and climate of community
Design lessons to be accessible to all (UDL)
Regular ed initiatives (RTI, PBS, DI, PLC, etc.)
Ask for help!