Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Attachment Theory
Transcript of The Attachment Theory
Peggy Emerson Rudolph Schaffer & Peggy Emerson Results: Evolutionary Theory of Attachment Things to talk about:
-video 2.Infant monkeys reared with surrogate mothers John Bowlby(1958)
The result: The Attachment Theory! Result: Sensitive Response 1.Up to 3 months of age:Indiscriminate attachments
2.After 4 months:Preference
3.After 7 months:Special preference
4.After 9 months:Multiple attachments Work Cited! http://www.simplypsychology.org/attachment.html