Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Time Management for college students
Transcript of Time Management for college students
What Is Time Management?
The process of
Key Skill for balancing
Tools For Time
Visualize appointments & available time
Serves as a reminder
Ex: attending class and assignments
Ex: working out and club meetings
Ex: Friends and family
Prioritize Tasks Daily
Plan a week ahead, BUT be flexible
Keep in mind the uncontrollable
Ex: Unexpected events
with or lack of goal setting
Lack of confidence
to complete the task
Not knowing where to start
Lack of clear understanding of the task
Set reasonable goals
Break tasks into smaller parts
Ask for help
Form study groups
Don't expect perfection
Why do students
Time of day
Study when most alert
Like a busy environment?
but I'll have to pass "
"I might be able to later,
but I can't right now"
"I'm glad you thought about me,
but I'm too busy right now"
"I'm sorry but I took on more than
I could handle right now, maybe
we can reschedule?"