Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Northwest territory
Relative location of Northwest territory is that Yukon is west of it and British Columbia,and Alberta are south of it and Nunavut is east of it.
The religion of the Northwest territory`s is Christianity.
The population total is 41,462.
The capital of Northwest Territory is Yellowknife.
The Southern part of the territory has a subarctic climate while the islands and northern coast have a polar climate.
Some physical features are the great slave lake,Nahanni national park,and Norman wells.
Absolute location is that there is a Mackenzie river and highway.
The language of Northwest territory is Chipewyan,Cree,English,French,North slavery.
The population density is 0.04/ square kilometers (0.10/sq mi).
Some major cities are Aklavik,Fort Mcpherson,and Holman
Some attractions are Ingraham trail, Northern life Museum .
The Northwest territory transportation is GNWT.
Zac Boyer playes hockey.
Nellie Cournoya is a polition.
Helen Kalvak is a artist.
Some sports are Basketball and hockey.
Things to do
Some are the Wildcat Cafe.
You could go to see mac the moose.