Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THESIS TITLE DEFENSE
Transcript of THESIS TITLE DEFENSE
An Evaluation on the
of the HRM students
in their On-The-Job Training
This study will go on the learning experience of the student trainee during their on-the-job training.
Experiential learning theory is the process whereby knowledge is created through the transformation of experience knowledge results from the combination of grasping and transformation of experience.(Kolb 1984)
On-the-job training, sometimes called direct instruction, is one of the earliest forms of training (observational learning is probably the earliest). It is a one-on-one training located at the job site, where someone who knows how to do a task shows another how to perform it. In antiquity, the kind of work that people did was mainly unskilled or semiskilled work that did not require specialized knowledge. Parents or other community members, who knew how to do a job necessary for survival, passed their knowledge on to the children through direct instruction.
The main objective of this research is to determine the learning experience of HRM students in their on-the-job training. Specifically, the study seek to answer the ff. questions.
1. Identify the common experience encountered by the trainees in their On-the-job Training?
1.1 What are the common worst experiences of the student trainees?
1.2 What are the common best experiences of the student trainees?
2. How does these experiences affect the performance of the student trainee in their duty?
2.1 Identify factors that may affect one’s performance.
3. How does the learning experience helps the student trainees?
3.1 Identify the advantage of the learning experience of the student trainees.
3.2 Identify the disadvantage of the learning experience of the student trainees.
We are now prepared
to answer any queries.
By: Bryan, Patrick
Statement of the Problem