Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
James Rizzi, Pop Artist
Transcript of James Rizzi, Pop Artist
James Rizzi was an artist that lived in New York City. He loved to paint his city with bright colors and bold outlines.
Rizzi created many art forms.
His bright happy style was so popular that he painting buildings, airplanes, trains, stamps even cars with his fun characters.
His style is called Pop Art.
His artwork does not look realistic. But you can recognize what he is painting. Because he painted everyday popular objects, we call his style Pop Art.
What is different makes you special.
James Rizzi had a different way of seeing things. Instead of trying to change himself, he showed others how to see his way.
What a unique artist, just like YOU!