Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Egypt
Official name: Arabic Republic of Egypt
Capital City: Cairo
Coin: Egyptian pound
Official Language: Arabic
It's a country surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea in the north and the Red Sea in the east.
THIS IS THE END !
Egypt borders with Gaza Strip and Israel.
It also borders with Libya and Sudan.
Egypt has been an independent state since the 28th February 1922
The egyptian flag ...
Egypt has a temperate climate, which means that
winters are generally calm and summers are hot.
pyramids of Giza
camels carrying things
the inside of a pyramid
This video lasts almost 5 minutes