Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of science vocbulary
An approximation of a number.
How close a measurement is to the true or accepted value.
A measurement that include all digits measured exactly, plus one estimated digit.
Calculations that determine how accurate an experiment value is.
How close a group of measurements are to each other.
A graph in which the data points do not fall along a straight line.
A graph in which the data points yield a straight line.
A "picture" of your data.
The middle number in
set of data
The number that
often in a list of numbers
between the greatest
value and the least
value in a set of data
Data that does not fit with the other data.
A possible answer to a scientific question.
An experiment in which only one variable in manipulated at a time.
A repetition of an experiment.
Facts ,figures,and other evidence gathered through observations.
Diverse ways in which scientist study the natural world and propose explanations based on evidence they gather.
When another scientist repeats your experiment.
The numerical average
of a set of data.