Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Shakespeare
Transcript of All About Shakespeare
What School and What University Did Shakespeare Attend?
There are no specific records of relating to the education of Shakespeare or his attendance at school but reasonable assumptions can be made based on the information that is available.
Who did he Marry and how Many Kids did he Have?
He married Anna Hathaway who had three children with, the eldest being a girl named Susanna and then twins,a boy and girl named Ha
What Day do we Consider to be Shakespeare's Day of Birth and How do we Know It?
He may have been born on April 23, 1564 because that was when he was baptised.