Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Security Breach at TJX
Transcript of Security Breach at TJX
29 million MasterCard number $68 million and $83 million on
Visa accounts alone (Fraud Losses) total costs to TJX could ultimately run as high as $1 billion Cost of the Breach Possibilities in Other Industries credit card skimming Pay at the table devices "in the case of TJX, [she] suspects it was a case where attackers gained access through a wireless regional hub for the company's store controllers that handle the point-of-sale system. From there, the attackers may have been able to work their way into TJX's central system" Customers were offered three years of credit monitoring Along with identity theft insurance coverage paid for by TJX reimbursed documented driver’s license replacements and a one-time, three-day customer appreciation special event where customers received 15% off Short-term vs. long-term