Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WH Chapter 11 Section 3
Transcript of WH Chapter 11 Section 3
Claim:Constantine moved Rome's capital to Constantinople.
Evidence: "he moved the capital to modern day Turkey and called it Constantinople."
Explanation: He moved the capital because it was too large for one person to rule.
To where did Constantine move Rome's capital? Communication is difficult
Protection is difficult
Governing is difficult Large Size of the empire (too big!!!) External Threats
Disease External and Internal Threats
Germanic tribes invade
Goths/Visigoths/ Ostrogoths invade
Disease appears Foreign Invasions Schools close
People start freaking out
People get poorer
Military start revolting Corruption of the Government So people leave to
live in country estates
start ruling Taxes go up Internal Threats
Taxes go up
Corruption in Government
Closing of schools