Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FILIPINO THINKERS
His Life and Educational Philosophies
in his work Instruction
he sought improvements in the schools and in the methods of teaching
only through education could the country be saved from domination.
Annotation of Morga’s Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas.
Jose Rizal and Andres Bonifacio
philosophy of a different Catholic practice intermingled with the use of Truth and Reason.
It could have been the result of contemporary contact, companionship, observation, research and the possession of an independent spirit. Being a critical observer, a profound thinker and a zealous reformer, Rizal did not agree with the prevailing Christian propagation of the Faith by fire and sword