Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Da Piano
Facts About da wonderful instrument!
Dis prezi will be about za piano, but, you already knowed dat already.
By Aidan Tockman
Anyway, on with the presentation! <('~'<)
Do you know where, when, and by whom the piano was invented?
Of course you don't! Cuz you're stupid! No, just kidding, you guys are awesome.
The Piano started in Florence, Italy, in 1700, by Bartelomeo Cristofori. That dude repaired harpsichords, and one day decided to make a new instrument. There he is. --->
How it works.
The piano works by little hammers attached to the keys striking strings. The size of the string changes the note it makes.
Most pianos have 88 keys.
Electric pianos have recorded sounds of pianos and other instruments.
Most pop songs have pianos in them.
People play piano all over the world.
People love the piano so much, they pay money for games with piano playing.
People play piano and record it on the interwebs. :P