Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angles
degrees. Acute Angle:
An angle that measures more
than zero degrees and less than
90 degrees. Obtuse Angle:
An angle that measures
greater than 90 degrees and less than
180 degrees. So.....what is an angle? An angle is formed by
two rays with a
common endpoint the common
enpoint is the
vertex If the sum of the angles
equals 90 degrees, they are
complementary angles If the sum of the angles
equals 180 degrees, they are
supplementary angles Find pictures of angles that fall in the following categories: Acute Obtuse Right