Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Taobao-SWOT
Threats 1.Strong Competitors
5.Hit by economic crisis
Made by: William Wang
Lydia Zhu SWOT Analysis
-Taobao Weaknesses 1.No core technology
2.No examinations for sellers
Opportunities 1.Increasing demand for e-commerce
4.Innovations of new service/products
Taobao Marketplace is a Chinese language web site for online shopping, similar to eBay and Amazon, operated in the People's Republic of China by Alibaba Group.
Founded by Alibaba Group in May 10, 2003, Taobao Marketplace facilitates consumer-to-consumer (C2C) retail by providing a platform for small businesses and individual entrepreneurs to open online retail stores that mainly cater to consumers in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Introduction Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taobao THE END