Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of waterfall
Waterfall is a place where flowing water flows over a steep region or a cliff
tallest waterfall 979 metres
is found in the upper course of a river where gradient is steep.
formed in two ways
Erosion of rocks of different resistance.
movement of rocks along large cracks in Earth's crust.
lifting one block of land above the other
when river flows downfrom edge of uplifted block,waterfall and plunge pool formed.
river flows through an area with resisitant rocks by its sides, it can erode its channel vertically.
over time, deep, narrow & steep-sided valley is formed
is found in upper course of river.
the end!! bye bye