Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Preventing Childhood Obesity
Transcript of Preventing Childhood Obesity
Preventing Childhood Obesity! 10 ways to
children to live
healthy lives 1. Facilities should encourage physical activities as part of their curriculum by scheduling at least 60 minutes of planned activity (which can be broken up in shorter time periods) per day. Encourage “sun safe” physical activities. 2. Limit kids’ screen time* to under one hour a day. 3. Avoid more than 60 minutes of sedentary activity at a time, except while the child is sleeping. 4. Offer water at least 4 times during the day. 5. Serve 1% low fat or fat free milk for all children over two years of age. 6. Serve only 100% percent fruit juice (with no added sugars), and limit kids to (4 ounces) per day. here is how you add text