Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tibetan Culture
Wheat flour, yak meat, mutton, and pork.
Main dairy products include butter, milk, and cheese.
In the higher regions, the people consume more meat because there is less vegetables available.
Beverages include Tea, barley beer, and Chang, which is a tea boiled in soda water, put into a churn with butter and salt, churned and the result is a light reddish white tea with thick buttery surface and is mildly intoxicating. D
s The dialects of central Tibet (including Lhasa), Khams, and Amdo in China are considered dialects of a single Tibetan language, while Dzongkha, Sikkimese, Sherpa, and Ladakhi are generally considered to be separate languages. Art is a large part of their culture. Traditions and culture Haha Tibetan Industries High quality Nepalese Tibetan rugs Hemp rugs Banana Fiber Rugs These are products they make in Tibet Art is sacred in Tibet.
It reflects the large influence of Buddhism Animal Husbandry Farming