Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jillian Jackson
3. Next, put your loose tea into the straining device until the boiled water is ready.
4. After that you want to pour the water into the straining device and let it sit for about 10 minutes or until medium brown. And no, the water will not drizzle out of the bottom.
6. Now put the straining device over the mug and let all of the tea strain out into the mug.
How to make loose tea
Before you start, you want to make sure you have your straining device (you can get one at a Teavana, or a tea making store), your loose tea (which you can also get at Teavana or tea making store), water, tea pot, and a mug.
2. First, put some water into your pot and let it get to a boil.
7. Add your favorite flavors or toppings and enjoy!