Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Wash-A-Bull

No description
by

Aline Loges

on 22 October 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Wash-A-Bull

What we're all about: Providing:
convenient car washing
detailing
Shuttle services Where: Who: students
faculty
visitors Initial Expenses Capital Required: $983,000 $392,196 Operation and contingency fund for year one of operation Loan From the Calderon Family $350,000 Loan From Citi Group Bank $250,000 $383,000 You: The Investors Where is this capital coming from? How we're different: Located on campus Convenient shuttle
service Great deals, low prices Allows for slightly higher prices
More customers than competitors Recycled water filtration system
Eco-friendly Turtle Wax products Wash cars while owners are in class
Easier to get to class on time $10 Touchless wash
Wheels cleaned
spray wax
Under-carriage wash
towel-dry $15 Touchless wash
hand-mitt exterior
Wheels Cleaned
Spray wax
Under-carriage wash
towel Dry Hand-mitt exterior
Touchless wash
Spray and wax Under body
Rim Cleaning
Vacuum Interior
Clean Interior and windows
Fragrance $40 Hand-Mitt exterior
touchless wash
Mcguire's hand wax
Vacuum Interior
Clean Interior and windows
Wipe Dash and console
Wheels cleaned
Tire dressing $100 Full Service wash
Wheels cleaned
Doors and trunk Jambs Cleaned
Dash and console wiped
Doors Cleaned
Carpet shampoo
Cloth upholstery shampoo
Maguire's hand wax $20 $541,000 $4,000 $45,000 Adveritising Banner on Leroy Collins
Blvd. and Maple dr. Flyer Business cards with stamp system
Bimonthly Fundraiser Profits We're a green machine Monthly expenses Our wages Total: $590,000 $79,475 Average Car Wash:
~5500 Customers/Month 70% @ $10 15% @ $15 10% @ $20 3% @ $40 2% @ $100 After Monthly expenses of Total= $32,683 $32,683 Profit: $46,792 At this rate: $7,228 Annual Profit: $561,504 Monthly For 5 years (at 5% interest)
Full transcript