Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TIME Magazine
are some of the commonly known
features of the magazine. Stage Two Stage Four Working professionals (males and females)
are targeted by TIME Magazine. Stage Five Newsweek has often been
called a "copycat" of TIME. The End Mass Media Project TIME Magazine Stage One TIME is a weekly magazine that discusses current events. TIME was created by Briton Hadden and Henry Luce. Hadden on left, Luce in center Time Inc. (Time Warner) publishes TIME. They also publish Sports Illustrated, People and Southern Living. TIME tries to give true, unbiased facts and be a professional magazine. Time Magazine is available in print form, Tablet form and online. TIME has made people more aware of domestic and global issues. I believe people have become more involved in business, politics, etc. The projected amount of people who consume TIME Magazine in 2012 is 17,398,000 people.