Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Suffixes
Suffixes! A Suffix is a letter or group of letters at the end
of a word that indicates part of its meaning. er = doer teacher
worker -ible or -able = can be done believable
less = without harmless
penniless ness = state of being happiness
weakness ful = full of awful
painful -ly or -y = like gently
rudely ment = the state of government
enjoyment ed = happened in the past walked
cleaned er = comparative "more" higher
happier est = comparative most thinnest
nicest ic = being like artistic
linguistic ing = present verb walking
tricking -s or -es = more than one foxes
shirts -ous, -eous, or -ious = having qualities of dangerous
spacious -ery or -ry = an example of doing robbery
ship = state of being friendship
citizenship age = collection of package
baggage -tion or -sion = action or doing demonstration
what do these words mean? ...
marcher A suffix is...