Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is health?
Transcript of What is health?
-being balanced with feelings and thoughts
What is having high mental health?
-help coping with stress
-meeting demands of daily life
-able to make thoughtful and responsible decisions
-is how your body functions
Having high physical health:
-avoid risky things
-a sense of health and well being
-the health continuum is a sliding scale that measures health
-actions/behaviors that can potentially threaten or harm the health of you or others; can be short or long term
Top 6 Risk Behaviors
3. low physical activity
4. alcohol and drug abuse
5. sexual behavior
(HIV, STD, unexpected pregnancy)
6. behaviors that lead to unintential ingury and volence
(sports, texting and driving)
-getting along with others
What does it mean to have high social health?
-have somewhere to seek and lend support
-show respect for self and others