Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
สอนอย่างไรให้สนุกด้วย Social Media
Transcript of สอนอย่างไรให้สนุกด้วย Social Media
Happiness = H Talk
HAND COKE SO FUN TRASH the
Lift the Lid
Training Speed Camera
Lotto Turn Off
Engine Paino Stairs: Teach people to exercise Present Teacher of the future Deepest Bin: Teach people to use the bin GAMIFICATION Revenue from Ads for education “By 2014…more than 70% of Global 2000 organizations will have at least one gamified application, driving 50% of all innovation”
Gartner What is it? “Gamification is the process of using game thinking and mechanics to engage an audience and solve problems”
Gabe Zicherman Source: http://goo.gl/jKW8Q Source: http://goo.gl/4i1G7 TREND? coursera.org @vorasuang Conclusion R U GAME?