Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wednesday 10.7.15
Questions to consider:
1. How does justice differ from revenge, if it indeed does?
2. Can any single act be both justice and revenge?
3. Is one good and the other bad?
1. Copy the quote completely and accurately.
2. Respond in a way that engages the specific meaning and/or language of the quote.
Do Now: JUSTICE
Greek and Latin Roots: Lesson 4
"Justice in the life and conduct of the State is possible only as first it resides in the hearts and souls of the citizens."
Today, we will go over the exercises on the back of the paper. Please read over the words in preparation for random-name-calling-style of completing the exercises.
a long angry speech having been forgotten
Who can write the best sentence that accurately, meaningfully uses
By the time the teacher's tirade about proper quiz behavior was concluded, the information he had worked so hard to memorize had long since disappeared into oblivion.
1. Include paranthetical citations for all textual evidence, both paraphrased and "quoted from the text" (Swanson 17)
2.Please format in Times New Roman, size 12, and double space before printing a draft.
3. Check that everything on the outline appears in your essay.
4. Use SPELLCHECK and GRAMMARCHECK. Why not?
I need these rough drafts BY FRIDAY. BUT, I won't see you Friday. So, no more class time-- if you can't be done i