Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosa Parks
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Rosa Parks got famous by on December 1, 1955 after work Rosa went on the bus like she always did. The bus ran out of seats so African Americans sitting on the bus will eventually have to give up there seats. So an white man came up to Rosa and asked for her to move, but she refused. Then the bus driver started getting involved and Rosa still wouldn't give up her seat, so the bus driver called the police to later arrest Rosa Parks.
Claim to Fame
The Impact on Rosa's Profession.
By: Meghan Gibbons