Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of hopi
They made their clothing out of animal skin.
they ate corn beans and squash
they made their homes out of sand and dirt.they lived in peblos
this right here is a picture of a girl from the hopi tribe.
they live where it was hot.
they uesd clay to make pots and more.