Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Safer Schools for All: inclusion, expression, celebration
Transcript of Safer Schools for All: inclusion, expression, celebration
What can I do?
inclusion expression celebration
To discuss the hauora of LGBTI+ youth
To create safer school and classroom environments for all students including those of diverse genders and sexualities
Hauora - Health and Wellbeing of NZ Youth
We acknowledge that these statistics are confronting.
It is not about blame and pity, but awareness and acceptance.
If you would like to talk about an issue arising from these statistics please feel free to approach me at the end of the session.
Trans* - A focus
Gender reassignment services:
Whakawahine, Hinehi, Hinehua:
Tangata ira tane:
MtF / trans woman:
FtM / trans man:
Mental and Emotional Well-Being
Identify key issues and prioritize actions for your school
Pink Shirt Day
day of silence
what do you say to "that's so gay?"