Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 2 Lesson 1 & 2: Posters on theme in Romeo & Juliet
Transcript of Week 2 Lesson 1 & 2: Posters on theme in Romeo & Juliet
LI: To understand key themes in 'Romeo and Juliet'.
SC: Students will produce a poster analysing a key theme, which includes images and textual evidence (quotes, events).
Activity: Poster on theme
1. Working individually.
2. Create a poster (using Word or PowerPoint) about one of the themes below:
Light vs darkness
Love vs hate
Fate vs free will
Idealism vs reality/pragmatism
3. Use the internet and the handout (pp.7-9) for research.
4. Your poster should include:
At least five images relevant to your theme.
Relevant and compelling textual evidence about the theme
Short descriptions of at least three relevant events;
Four relevant quotes
4-6 lines about how a particular character/s demonstrate the theme
5. We have two periods. To be uploaded to Compass.