Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 6 radical functions
Transcript of Unit 6 radical functions
Understanding Graphs of Radical Functions Target 6B
Understanding Radical Expressions Target 6C
Understanding Radical Functions as Models Radical Functions 1. I can determine which radical rule best fits a table or a graph 2. I can sketch the basic shape of a graph of a radical function 3. I can determine the domain and range of a radical function 1. I can simplify basic square and cube roots (like 8 , 32 , or 8 24 ) 2. I can approximate values involving square and cube roots 1. I can write and solve problems that can be represented by radical functions