Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WK 16
This winter break I am looking forward to...(8 sentences) Turn in yesterday's bell ringer
**Number your paper 1-17 If you could change one thing, one injustice, what would it be? Why? (8 sentences)
(ex: poverty, sickness...etc) Fall 2012 WK 16 Take out your proposal and your Research Lab plan. You must have both of them approved and stamped to go sign in at the lab. Bell Ringer RELATIVE  _______________________ VERB ENDING IN "ING"  _______________________
ADJECTIVE  _______________________ NOUN (PLURAL)  _______________________
ADJECTIVE  _______________________ NOUN  _______________________
ADJECTIVE  _______________________ ADVERB  _______________________
NAME OF PERSON IN ROOM  _______________________ VERB  _______________________
ADJECTIVE  _______________________ VERB  _______________________
ADJECTIVE  _______________________ RELATIVE  _______________________
VERB ENDING IN "ED"  _______________________ PERSON IN ROOM  _______________________ Grammar: active versus passive voice Active Voice: The subject performs that action.
1)"The man must have eaten five cheeseburgers."
2)"Luis B. mailed the letter."
Passive Voice: This can occur by changing the order around from active voice. The subject is being "acted upon".
1)"Five cheeseburgers must have been eaten by the man."
2)"The letter was being mailed by Luis B." Bell Ringer 12-13 Thursday Directions:Correct the passive voice sentences into active voice sentences. 1. The cookies had been eaten by the students.
2. Dancing classes were taken by children.
3. Hungry Hungry Hippos was played by Josue.
4. The lunch was forgotten by Jenna. Bell Ringer Directions: With the active sentences below,
correct to make them passive 1. She hunted the deer.
2. They broke the Christmas tree.
3. Kayla signed the contract.
4. She ran the kissing booth. BR 11 (5-6) “I’ll just tell you about this madman stud that happened to me around last Christmas just before I got pretty run-down and had to come out here and take it easy” (1).
Write why this quote is important to the story - Catcher in the Rye. BR: Identify the following-
1. Mrs. Morrow
2. Ernest Morrow
3. The person who says, "I am traveling incognito."
4. Eddie Birdsell
5. Faith Cavendish
Phoebe After Color Purple and Vocab Test If you are finish with both tests:
Grab a laptop and look up one or more article about the "Roaring Twenties". Be prepared to share what you found with the class tomorrow. You may print the article. WORST INTERVIEWS