Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Han G. Luu
Vatsal Shah Sunday, March 10 at Tempe Marketplace (near Costco)
Balloon Artists = 6:30 AM - 11 AM (5 spots)
Face Painters = 6:30 AM - 11 AM (4 spots)
Registration Volunteers = 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM (10 spots) T-SHIRTS!!!!! RED CROSS MEETING SHEENA HAN LAURA MELODY SMITA KATIE The program teaches children to pack their favorite items from home into a pillow case for easy transport, and parents learn ways to ease their children’s concerns about evacuations.
The program begins with educating the children about disasters and leading them through interactive lessons, including decorating their own pillowcases and receiving items to help get them started putting together personal preparedness kits. How YOU can help…
We are looking for a creative design to print on the pillowcases that the children will receive. A few guidelines:
• All designs can only use the colors red, black, and white.
• The words “Get a Kit, Make a Plan, Be Informed” must be included in the design.
• Pictures that are relevant to preparedness or getting a kit, making a plan, and being informed are acceptable.
• Please use blank white paper (printer paper is perfect). Everyone who submits a design will receive a special Red Cross prize. The grand prize winner’s design will be printed on over 600 pillowcases. In addition, they will receive a Red Cross messenger bag. DUE AT OUR MEETING ON MARCH 25, 2013 Thursday, March 7
4 PM - 5:30 PM
Near Tempe Costco
10 Spots Available Who was the founder of
the Red Cross? Clara Barton How many t-shirts are in the U.S.? 1.5 billion and growing What movie won at the Oscars? What is the only animal in the world that can't jump? (There was a picture of this animal earlier in this presentation.) Sign-Up and Volunteer!!! Walk for Wishes
Feed My Starving Children Pillow Design Contest Guest Speaker! CPR