Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Symbolic Anthropology/Interpretivism
When structural shifts occur in society Social researchers have attempted to theoretically explain the nature of changing human societies which has resulted in the establishment of a number of social change theories Evolutionary Fuctionalist Conflict Structuralism Feminism Postmodernism SYMBOLIC ANTHROPOLOGY/INTERPRETIVE Each culture develops in their own unique, distinctive way. Therefore, anthropologists can analyse cultures by interpreting symbols and rituals Key Theorist: Clifford Geertz