Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Day 11: Common Core Fourth Grade Math - Domain 5
Transcript of Day 11: Common Core Fourth Grade Math - Domain 5
LINES AND ANGLES
On the 11th day of math review, my teacher taught to me...
10 - Protractors and Angles
9-Reading Graphs and Data
8- Perimeter and Area
7 - Customary and Metric
6 - Fractions times whole numbers
5 - Add and Subtract Fractions
4 - Fractions and Decimals
3 - Traditional Algorithms
2 - Place Value and Whole Numbers
1 - And what the operations mean
Lines and Angles
Let's start with a "line dance"!
Step - KICK
Cotton Eye Joe
Lines, Rays, and Segments
What are these?
How do we name them?
The Name Game
Identify and name each figure.
Now draw me...
Our lines can be...
Which is which?
Two lines that touch are...
Two lines that intersect at a right or 90 degree angle are...
Two lines that go on forever and NEVER touch are...
You know 'em,
let's name 'em
Now we can make some angles!
Angles are Angels
What are the three types of angles?
What should we call them?
ANGLE TANGLE CHALLENGE
With your arms or hands, show me a...
Now show me...