Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Windsurf
2. Bathers have absolute priority over surfers and windsurfers, surfers and in turn have absolute priority over windsurfers
3.The windsurfer part to long to deal with a wave and jump it has priority over the surf windsurfer and returns to the coast
4.The first windsurfer wave takes precedence over other
5. When two windsurfers are in a wave without knowing exactly who has grabbed first has priority that is located upwind In 1948, 20-year old Newman Darby was the first to conceive the idea of using a handheld sail and rig mounted on a universal joint so that he could control his small catamaran—the first rudderless sailboard ever built that allowed a person to steer by shifting his or her weight in order to tilt the sail fore and aft. BOARDS MAST BOTAVARA Sail Harness
Wet suit/Dry suit
Personal flotation device
Sail Bags, Board Bags, Car Racks Best places
for windsurf Bonaire MAUI Sylt Australia In Africa IN AMERICA TARIFA Fuerteventura In Europe Guincho Karpathos In Oceania Cabo verde Antonie Albeau Valerie Arrighetti Jose "Gollito" Estredo Freestyle Sarah-Quita Offringa Waves Philip Köster Iballa Ruano Moreno Other Competitions:
Olympic Windsurfing Class
Formula Windsurfing Class
Raceboard Class Super X
Speed Racing The End