Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
African American History Haikus
Transcript of African American History Haikus
"I Have A Dream" Rosa Parks http://www.biography.com/people/rosa-parks-9433715 Haiku Poems : For Example: We don't need violence 5 syllables
More strength in an open heart 7 syllables
United we stand 5 syllables
What would be a good
title for this poem? Montgomery Bus Rosa Parks was strong
Refusing to leave her seat
So others were free
How many syllables
are in each line? The 1st line has 5 syllables.
The 2nd line has 7 syllables.
The 3rd line has 5 syllables.
Every haiku poem needs a Title.
Remember to have strong word