Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Pet Peeve / Opinion Speech
Transcript of The Pet Peeve / Opinion Speech
Opinions Purpose & Expectations concentrate on establishing
& maintaining eye contact
while presenting a speech identify your point of view experience body movements,
feelings, and vocal qualities
associated with dynamic
speech delivery feeling
self-conscious? discuss something that interests
you Definition: the speech focuses on a subject which you feel strongly about angry does it make you... disturbed concerned Or is it an...
event that infringes on your rights
Either way, it must be vivid topics: bad drivers ? student rights personality traits internet homework stereotypes curfew testing school regulations waiting in line poor sportsmanship preparing Open with a specific example.
State what you believe.
Provide key points/examples.
Conclude. rehearse rehearse rehearse rehearse did i mention? presenting energy enthusiasm personality Quote of the day:
"Pour hot verbal oil on the blaze
and let it burn!" power Adapted from: Carlile, Clark S., and Dana Hensley. 38 Basic Speech Experiences. Logan, IA: Perfection Learning, 2005. Print. inspired?