Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Management
mutual respect with low degrees of fear and violence, since they are not required to maintain rigid ranking of domination
equaling value of male and female halves of humanity, high valuing of empathy, caring, nonviolence in men, women and social and economic policy
beliefs and stories give high value to empathic, mutually caring relations which are considered moral and desirable
equitable structures of linking heirarchies of actualization
Gylany: Gyne (woman) An (man) l (resolution)
william ury ted talks