Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Promoting thinking skills in the CLIL classroom
Transcript of Promoting thinking skills in the CLIL classroom
What are thinking skills?
Why do we need to teach them?
Our students will eventually need to leave school and find a job. In order to be able to function in the "real world", they need to be able to reslove problems, negotiate, analyse, criticise, create etc.
Learning about the planets
Watch (and participate in) this lesson. What thinking skills are my students using during these lessons?
Analysis of the activities
the names of the planets and the order of the planets
What Bloom said...
the sun is our nearest star
What were my students doing?
deciding what to put on the poster
producing the posters
inventing a new planet in our solar system
giving peer feedback on classmates' planets
The Sun is a .......................