Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PANDORA
Human Resource Management
"PANDORA believes that developing its people is the key factor in developing the company"
Monitor sales-out to end-customers on daily basis on SKU
'Responsible Supplier Program'
Vertical integrated business model
"Offer women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery products at affordable prices”
Warehouses at production facilities
Production in Thailand, product innovation
Marketing and sales
10.000 POS, 80 markets, E-store, Disney
Focus on branded sales channels
Different marketing channels
"PANDORA controls every step of the value chain of almost all our jewelry products from in-house design to production"
Efficient distribution because of their international network
Well educated staff
Managing retail chains
Well-known brand and an understandable positioning
Offering of affordable genuine jewelry
Overall total control
VRIN, Jay Barney
Do they succeed as a major player in the jewelry market?