Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ARAB
Fisher, M. (2011). In Tunisia, act of one fruit vendor unleashes wave of revolution through Arab world. the Washington post. Retrieved from: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-03-26/world/35208433_1_fruit-vendor-bouazizi-police-officers
Ryan, Y. (2011). The tragic life of a street vendor. Aljazeera news. Retrieved from: http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2011/01/201111684242518839.html
Cockburn A, C. (2011). The Tweet and Revolution. Retrieved from: http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/02/18/the-tweet-and-revolution/
Korotayev A, Zinkina J (2011). "Egyptian Revolution: A Demographic Structural Analysis". Entelequia. Revista Interdisciplinar 13: 139–165.
What is the only solution to address that issue?
How did the revolutionary wave start?
Why is the Arab Spring becoming such a humanitarian issue in the ?
خ How did the revolutionary wave start?
٠ Why did the Arab Spring start?
٠ What are the effects?
٠ What is the only solution to address this issue?
٠ Why does Malak agree with the Arab Spring?
Why did the Arab Spring start?
What were the effects?
Thank you for your attention