Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Hubble
Editing- Courtney & Jess
Dancing and farting(in video)- all Jess. credit The collision of the comet shoemaker-levy 9 with Jupiter was a fortunate for the astronomers. The collision came right after the improvements of the Hubble. They were able to take a deeper image of Jupiter and the collision of a comet. The event is said to happen every century. They were able to gather evidences of the presences of extra-solar planets around sun-like stars Another important discovery