Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANTONIOC2JULIOCHAVEZ
A glimpse into his power with bout aginst Pernell Whitaker
Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.
The a champion boxer and a spokes person for drug addiction
A few of his accomplishments as a champion
One of his top achievements besides being amazing boxer was receiving the induction into the International Hall of Fame Award as the featherweight, lightweight and welterweight champion in 2011.
His career spanned over 25 years. With a record of 89-0-1. He as well had his son follow in his foot steps in becoming a boxer at a young age as well.
A bit of brief background.
Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. is a retired Mexican boxer who won titles across three weight divisions and went undefeated in his first 90 professional fights.
He was a father of 2 sons with his namesake and oldest following in his foot steps as a boxer. He gave back to the community later on in his life by assisting with those in addiction counseling. Even though in Mexico it was frowned upon to make a big deal of.
This was presented by
He was born July 12,1962 today in 2015 he is 53.