Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nouns
To make a noun plural add:
s, es, ies, ves
potatoes, mangoes, firehoses, ladders,
a lot of, few, some, little, many, much
All kinds, many colors, some people
none, a, the
Group A: No parts
Group B: Tiny parts
Group C: Classes/categories
milk, cheese, butter, coffee, paper, blood, tea
rice, sugar, snow, grass, hair, sand
money (nickels, dimes, pennies),
food (veggies, meat, spaghetti
furniture (chairs, tables, beds)
mail (letters, packages, postcards
Please give me
two pounds of
They will buy