Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SUCCESs Model
What's the core of your message?
Can you use an analogy?
Not about dumbing down, about prioritizing Unexpected
Violate a schema (cities better than rural)
Use curiousity gaps (What are Saturn's rings made of?
Make your audience want your message Stories
They work through simulation - what to do
Also work through inspiration - motivation to do it
Help people see how an exiting problem might change
Help people see how to create a better future Concrete
Use sensory language - like Aesop's fables
Paint a mental picture ("man on the moon" vs. 20% by 2020)
Data can work here too Credible
Can get this from authorities (maybe even you)
Can also get from anti-authorities (Jared, reviewers on Amazon)
Human-scale statistics or vivid details
Let people evaluate themselves ("Where's the beef") Emotional
People care about people (not numbers - sorry)
"What's in it for you" is important
Identity appeals can trump self interest - you are this kind of person, and these kinds of people act this way...